Advantages of this magical potion go way back to time when legendary beauties like the famed Cleopatra who too used rose water in her beauty routine. Rose water is prepared by steeping rose petals in water and sometimes a by-product of the process of extracting rose oil is also used in the stead of rose water. Rosewater has various skincare benefits that would help you to have glowing skin, if used regularly. With hydrating and soothing abilities, as well as possessing natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial powers, it’s a renowned remedy for every skin problem. Not only skin related issues, rose water is quite beneficial for your hair health and is undoubtedly an immemorial beauty tool that has withstood the test of time.
No need to spend a lot on products that inculcates rose water, you just need to have a rose water spray bottle for your beauty routine & spritz away for that perfect clean look! From cleansing to reducing wrinkles, rose water does it all-achieving an unparalleled effect on our skin because of its natural extracts. Rosewater works wonders for all skin types due to its refreshing, toning, brightening and softening effects.
Here are some of the benefits of rose water you need to know before it’s uses and we bet you cannot hold yourself from using it regularly as your beauty potion;
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help mitigate the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and facilitates in the removing of oil and dirt.
- Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it that refreshed look.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of one’s hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
- It also helps aging skin by removing fine lines and wrinkles.
Easy & Effective Ways of Using Rose Water:
- To get rid of dry and frizz hair- which you might be facing during the current monsoon season- Mix equal parts rosewater and glycerin, apply on the scalp with the help of cotton pads and massage gently for about 10-15 minutes. Let it rest for another 30 minutes before washing off with shampoo.
- Use a spray bottle full of rose water and spritz it away on your face every now and then for a natural glow and to keep your skin moisturized and clean during this humid monsoon.
- Use rose water as a toner and cleanser by adding up glycerin drops. It would accentuate your skins tightness and bring instant freshness.
- Fed up of puffy and tired looking eyes? Rose water even has the solution for this! Soak a cotton pad in chilled rose water and apply. It helps reduce puffiness under the eyes and get rid of redness.
- You might not know but Rose water has proven to be an amazing hair conditioner. Rinse your hair with a cup of rose water after shampooing your hair and you will be stunned by the results.
- Acne and breakouts are the most common problems faced by women today. Rose water is the simple cure to contain it. All you need to do is to mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice with 1 tbsp of rose water, apply it on acne prone skin and let it stay for 30 minutes. Wash with fresh water and reap the rewards.
- Its an easy and convenient way to hydrate your skin and simple to integrate it into our busy schedules which may not allow for more extravagant routines. Parched skin can lead to many skin problems and to avoid them, you can use rose water as your savior.
As a one stop beauty hub we do fully endorse the use of rosewater in your everyday skincare routines!